Friday, February 12, 2010

Redness On Babys Penis My Babys 2 1/2 Weeks Old And Her Umbilical Cord Fell Off Yesterday,now She Has A Hard Greenish Thing, Normal?

My babys 2 1/2 weeks old and her umbilical cord fell off yesterday,now she has a hard greenish thing, normal? - redness on babys penis

It is not about the umbilical cord, there is always something in the hard green navel new ... it's like they like the umbilical cord are covered in blue ... the only thing that makes me think it is normal that there is no redness, swelling or odor ... Is this normal?

5 comments:

  1. Probably just a piece or part of the umbilical cord. Just be sure to keep cleaning very pleased with alcohol swab. If this worries you, you can always call your doctor or take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only the crust. The body of a baby helps you leave the cable by white blood cells and the strain of bacteria to digest the collagen. Where it is swollen, red or pus coming out then, okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AIMe plus a Melody due 02/20/10February 13, 2010 at 8:14 AM

    I remember my daughter had, in addition to his navel and joined him. Does the business appear much navel? As something that pushes against him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she must have left a little hard and green, I would give the doctors simply remove the navel ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say normal. usually if theres no smell or pus gut. I would be the DR is the case.

    ReplyDelete