Sunday, February 7, 2010

Petite Skinny Free Trailer Im 15 Years Old I Have Really Bad Stretch Marks?

Im 15 years old i have really bad stretch marks? - petite skinny free trailer

I am very thin and light. When I was growing up, stretch marks have started to increase until the thighs, and now it grows a little on the back of my thigh all legs.The marks.Iv are the maximum strain tried cocoa butter, but only because I 'm frustrated and break their grief. Iv heard that bio oil can help, but I do not know where to buy it. So sad, because none of my friends have these legs there. I did not ask my doctor for help, but I am thinking seriously about it. It's summer, and I should enjoy it, with skirts, shorts and bikinis, but I did because I like all people, are being observed, especially my teammates.
I thank you all for taking the time to read my story. I feel free to remove me because I am not with anyone about my problem els discussed. :]

2 comments:

  1. I am not a cure, but did u kno th @ I let that bad stretch marks. You make me so aware of himself. But I know we women in all shapes and sizes. Swollen addition to winning a game and lost long before Christ, our PDS, and we put on the weight of stress can win us or lose things happen. Just try to smile ur on the face of British Columbia set just outside. In ur sure that the interior is magnificent. I th @ and as safe as a model of BC I know I can do nothing on the outside and not let anything prevent me from having fun and living my life how I want to live in British Columbia only once. ..... GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 21 and when I was 15 I had very bad stretch marks on my breasts, I have tried to cover up moisturizers No fees, etc. No, nothing really works, but it was lost in time.
    I know that it probs does not help much, but I know exactly how ur feelin cos I was there.
    UR so wantin to bio-oil, or you can try to get boots like the mite b talkin sanction of the pharmacist and see if I could recommend something.

    ReplyDelete