Sunday, February 21, 2010

Elfa Shelving Load Limit I Want To Install A Wall Shelving System In My Kids Toy Closet. Like The Elfa System But Too Expensive. Ideas?

I want to install a wall shelving system in my kids toy closet. Like the Elfa System but too expensive. Ideas? - elfa shelving load limit

Oh can state clearly that I have to add more information. Well, I like the Elfa system retail store containers, but it is about $ 600. All that is 4 columns and shelves. It is 72in x 8 meters. Where can I get something similar for less money. I looked online, but is short in parentheses. In addition, must be purchased separately I'm afraid that the shelves may be the right person. I want to hang onto the shelves on the street. I would particularly storage of games, puzzles and lots of Lego (that I intend to) in containers on shelves. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment