Saturday, January 30, 2010

12cm Kidney Tumour I Have 2-12cm Cysts On My Upper Pole Of My Kidney. I Am Not In Pain Yet, But Wanted To Know Anything I Can.?

I have 2-12cm cysts on my upper pole of my kidney. I am not in pain yet, but wanted to know anything I can.? - 12cm kidney tumour

I have just returned from the break repair and staph infection back in January / February, so I want as long as possible before the operation, always wait until the autumn. Any information would be useful. As a urologist and the surgery is done?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I never had a cyst on the kidney before, but I had 2 cysts in my right ovary .... twice, actually. The first time I heard that had 2 cysts, the doctor told me it was 10 cm and 3 cm accompanied by a blood-cyst of the right ovary. She said that my investment was slightly perforated, so I had my system. Cysts are soon erased, either.

    A year after my first operation, the cysts grow again (because the drainage of the cyst, without the tissue, to remove them to ensure tissue, ok?) With the same size they were before. I was in surgery and left 5 hours after his arrival at the hospital. It was really painful, but I realized that I had a cyst. You need to remove them, and make sure you tell them to remove the tissue. Otherwise, only the growth is back, and you must re-one years later.

    Good luck and I hope this helps! ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete