Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Long Is Cervix Open Before Period Starts Missed Period & Cervix Keeps Changing?

Missed Period & Cervix Keeps Changing? - how long is cervix open before period starts

I had my first daughter in the 08th July. I was not long in any kind of control after giving birth and breast-fed for a year ... I could not become pregnant. I thought if I breast-feeding, which prevented me from ovulating. I stopped in early July, and I had periods since June ... begin between 19 ยบ 21 At 22 years old and my period has not yet been released. I checked my throat and continue to be developed from very low to very high. Have you ever felt really close to me ... always feels slightly open. Someone else could this happen? Convinced that the idea is probably only wishful thinking. I was in front of the TTC man went to his one-year deployment, the other day. I try to make my expectations because I had not had much luck so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment